You can register in one of the following Participant Classes :
- Responders: Cargo-hauling riders with cargo bikes or trailers who will collect 100 pounds of disaster-relief cargo, including bulky, fragile, and awkward loads throughout six checkpoints.
- E-assist: Same as Responders, but with an electric assist bicycle.
- Resilient: Riders on regular bikes who will learn and perform critical tasks at all six checkpoints as well as carrying up to 20 lbs of cargo (may be in back packs or panniers…no trailer needed).
- Family: Riders carrying at least one child and up to 20 lbs of cargo, who will learn and perform critical tasks at at least three checkpoints.
- Citizen: Riders who will not carry cargo, and can visit one or more checkpoints to participate in the emergency planning activities. This free class is not be eligible for a finisher ribbon.
The Responder and E-assist class will compete in an alleycat, and prizes will be awarded to each of the first three male-identified and first three female-identified finishers in the Responder class, as well as the first three finishers of each gender in the E-assist class.
Pre-registration is required!
All proceeds benefit Familybike Seattle.