2015 Disaster Relief Trials Sponsors and Partners:
2015 Sponsorship Prospectus
Are you an organization that would like to put your message in front of thousands of active Seattleites? Let us know, we’d love to have you involved!
Please contact us at seattleDRT@gmail.com for more information about sponsoring the 2015 Disaster Relief Trails. Sponsorship and donation dollars are fully tax deductible. All donors will receive tax deducible documentation with our nonprofit EIN number.
|Seattle Summer Parkways will give you the chance to test out new or planned bikeways that link together city parks, community centers, and other community spaces. At parks along the route, Seattle Neighborhood Greenways, Seattle Parks and Recreation, Cascade Bicycle Club and many other organizations will host activities, events, and live music.||link||map|
|The Seattle Auxiliary Communications Service (ACS) provides communications support to the City of Seattle in times of disaster and emergency. ACS volunteers will provide the communications backbone of the Disaster Relief Trails, just as they would in a real disaster.||link|
|The mission and purpose of the Madison Park Community Council is to serve the communities and protect and enhance the natural and man-made beauty, quality, amenity and environment of: Madison Park, Washington Park, Broadmoor, Canterbury, and Denny Blaine.||link||map|
|We plan for safe and healthy streets connecting us to the places we use, whether we walk, drive, ride a bike, push a stroller, or use a wheel chair.||link|
|We are a rapidly growing volunteer coalition representing many neighborhoods across Seattle who plan and advocate for safe, equitable, and comfortable streets connecting us to the places we want to go.||link|
- Community Involvement and Giving Back. Organizations that get involved with local events will be sending a message to the attendees that they are genuinely interested in providing support. Companies that show generosity for a cause will spark more human interest and appeal to the audience.
- Create, Develop and Enhance Credibility. Companies in general have few opportunities to build trust and establish rapport with their customers and prospects. Getting involved with an event and being seen as dependable and supportive will accelerate the process. Attending an event is important but standing out in the crowd by being a sponsor will highlight you and your business directly to your market.
- Online Visibility. Sponsors who desire exposure will be listed on this website before, during and after the event. Your listing will consist of your logo and a link to your site.
- Visibility in print and during announcements. Platinum and Chrome Moly level sponsors will be personally thanked at the starting and end of the event as well as being highlighted in the program and cue sheets.
|Support level:||Supporter||Bronze||Chrome Moly||Titanium|
|Text listing on sponsor site||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|One year use of DRT||yes||yes||yes|
|Logo listing and link on sponsors page||yes||yes||yes|
|Recognition in E-Blast to prospective and registered attendees||yes||yes||yes|
|Recognition in 3 Familyride email newsletters||yes||yes||yes|
|Logo in printed program||yes||yes|
|Logo on route cards||yes||yes|
|Shout out at start and finish||yes||yes|
- Titanium $200, 2 available.
- Chrome Moly $60, 8 available.
- Bronze $20
- Supporter $10
In-Kind Sponsorship Opportunities:
- 15 dozen eggs, to simulate medicine transport ($50 value, donated to food bank after the event)
- Water and snacks for participants and volunteers ($200 value)
- Groceries in the form of bags of apples, potatoes etc for cargo ($300 value, to be donated to a food bank after the event)
- Spoke Cards ($75)
- Rider Numbers ($50)
- Programs ($150)
- Blankets ($400, to be donated to a homeless shelter after the event)
- T-shirt printing ($500)
2013 partners and sponsors: